Posted on Wed, Feb 4, 2009
1) How are we strengthened?
2) To whom are we to bow our knees unto?
3) What is it that God will manifest?
4) What shows that I am abiding in the light?
5) When it comes to faith what is it we have to grow beyond?
6) What are we whether we realize it or not?
7) If a brother trespasses against you who should approach whom?
8) What will cause me not to stumble when offenses come?
9) When is the only time we can be rooted and grounded in love?
10) What was it Paul said he desired we faint not at?
11) What is it that tells us we are one family?
12) What were the names of the different denominations named in the lesson?
13) What do we need to ask God for to love people?
14) What is Jesus waiting for?
15) How many are we to take with us if our brother will not listen?
16) What does the word hateth mean?
17) How does Christ dwell in our hearts?
18) What is it we have to make a choice to do?
19) Why is it we don’t see the glory in the churches today?
20) How is it we overcome offense?